Sunday, June 19, 2005

Californians: Get Your Earthquake Kits Now!!

So I was walking to the kitchen when I felt the earthquake last Wed-or was it Thursday? Felt like the floor was rolling beneath me and lasted for 15 seconds. The rolling effect is not the dangerous one. When you hear a sound like a train's outside your window, that's when you know you're done for. Interestingly enough, a former next door neighbor of mine in New Orleans described approaching hurricanes as sounding like "a train outside the window." So, if you hear a train and you're not anywhere near the Metrolink station, watch out..

Do celebrities IQs' go down 20 points for every million they make? (add 10 points per million if they live in L.A.)
(Scroll down to Kabbalah article)
http://www.radaronline.com/

Almost forgot about this:

Morrissey Foretold Diana's Death In Song

http://home.cogeco.ca/~morrissey/



1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of people being prepared for earthquakes. For me one thing that I think will help in my home are furniture straps. So many people are either killed or injured by falling furniture. I think for very little money, I can protect my loved ones.
    June 9, 2011 2:23 PM

    ReplyDelete