Saturday, September 17, 2005

TRS Movie Trivia Contest

Wanna win a copy of my short story collection "Seduced & Abandoned & Other Erotic Tales?" Click the link above to enter. The contest is sponsored by The Romance Studio/TRS Blue.

Guess what I'm listening to right now? "Walkin' My Cat Name Dog" by Norma Tanega. I think I'm on replay #7. I love it when I rediscover a song I haven't heard in 30 years. Ya know, I once held the publishing contract for this song in my hands quite lovingly when I worked for the Bournes. I tell you, they didn't know what gems they had hidden in their library. Of course, like they needed to worry about $$, since they owned titles such as"When You Wish Upon A Star" and "Someday My Prince Will Come." The owner, Beebe Bourne, receives a prestigious award from the Songwriters' Hall Of Fame this year.

Beebe Bourne Receives Abe Obnan Publisher's Award from Songwriters' Hall Of Fame

No comments:

Post a Comment